Drake Library changes hours of operation for winter break

The Drake Memorial Library has changed its hours for the upcoming winter break. (Photo credit: Drake Memorial Library via Facebook)

By Joe Tomlinson / Sports Editor

The Drake Memorial Library has announced the variety of services it will provide during the 2020-2021 winter session.  

From Dec. 19 to Jan. 20, the building will be closed but certain library services will still be available. Librarians will be available online to answer questions and direct inquiries to related library resources.  

The hours of operation have changed to Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.. The library will be available Friday’s from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., and 12 to 5 p.m. on Sunday’s. 

For more information, go to https://brockport.edu/academics/special_sessions/winter/index.html.

Librarians can be reached through the Ask a Librarian tab on the library’s website or by using the link above. 

During this time, patrons will still be able to request holds and Interlibrary Loan items, to be picked up from the lockers at the entrance.  

You can call library circulation at (585) 395-2277 or use one of the contact options on the Ask a Librarian page. Many of the library’s resources are available online and can be accessed through the library’s website. 

Library services will be unavailable Dec. 24, 25, 31 and Jan. 1, 17, and 18.