President-elect Joe Biden moving forward with transition, President Trump still refuses to concede

The 2020 election has been nothing short of historic.

President-elect Joe Biden is beginning to map out his new administration and first orders of business even though President Trump has refused to concede.

Saturday brought celebrations throughout the country after the Associated Press declared Biden the projected winner of the 2020 election — and Sunday brought more planning that has been in the works for months.

Biden’s transition team announced Sunday plans to issue executive orders that would reverse some of Trump’s policies. One of those executive orders would be to rejoin the Paris climate change agreement. The team is also working to choose candidates to fill in the soon-to-be vacated positions within the White House and throughout the government once Trump’s presidency comes to an end in 2021.

While Biden’s transition team has been hard at work, President Trump has continued to cast doubt on the results of the election, the election process, and the media’s coverage.

Trump tweeted Sunday, “Since when does the Lamestream Media call who our next president will be? We have all learned a lot in the last two weeks!” On Saturday, he tweeted “I WON THIS ELECTION, BY A LOT”.

So far, all claims of a ‘rigged election’ have been baseless and debunked.

Biden and Vice President-elect Kamala Harris delivered speeches in Delaware Saturday night, making promises of a brighter future for America.

You can watch the full speeches here.