Eagle Run route update 

Eagle+Run+shuttle+%7C+Photo+credit%3A+Graciella+Dressler+
Eagle Run shuttle | Photo credit: Graciella Dressler

SUNY Brockport’s Eagle Run routes are new and improved this semester. The new weekend routes combine last semester’s shopping and downtown routes and offer faster and more consistent running times. Eagle Run used to consist of three different routes, however, due to some feedback, the shopping trip route will now include stops in the village. According to the weekly Student E-Newsletter and Brockport Today, the “Retail Run” will consist of increased shopping times along with increased trips to the village. The total round-trip time will be the same and will be of service Fridays and Saturdays from 4 p.m. to 1:13 a.m. 

The campus route will remain the same as last semester. It begins at The Brock and goes from Brockport Crossings to Harmon/Gordon Circle, to Tower/Fine Arts building, Utica Street to Erie Street, Main Street to College Street, then back to Utica Street, followed by the Student Union and Admissions building, Lot T, the Serc Loop and lastly, Lot X. This route is simply designed as a way for students to travel around campus whether they are living off campus or on campus.  

Students may find information about the retail route and campus route here, and the DoubleMap Bus Tracker App can be downloaded to track the different routes in live time so users will never miss the bus.